Sunday, March 9, 2014

Let the games begin!

Somebody pinch me, cause surely this can't be real!  I can't believe we are really here living Tyler's dream.  Did I really just watch Tyler walk into Fisht Stadium as a Canadian Paralympian Athlete?  I am so proud of him, of Canada and of all the athlete's.
First off, I was totally blown away by the size of the stadium and the fact that it was filled.  WOW!  Secondly, the Russians out did themselves, it was an amazing show!  The colours, the sound, the ballet, the huge ship, the light show, the fireworks, the paralympic torch, it was all magnificent!  I guess you just had to be here!  I will post pics another time, I am toast tonight and I'm sure you can see it on tv anyway.  Night all!

We are winter! We are ready! Let the games begin!  Go Canada!

3 comments:

  1. You snuck that one in while I was at work Trudy...it's unedited but wonderful as usual :)- I guess you couldn't contain your excitement lol xo no worries your still my favourite little sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Tyler. Sweden down, on to Norway!!
    Take care Trudy, Dean and family.

    ReplyDelete